NetCents, a cryptocurrency payments technology solutions provider, announced today the addition of a recurring billing feature. The addition further enhances its cryptocurrency merchant gateway by attacking an entirely new customer base.
This new product suite is ideally suited to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) customers. These types of companies currently generate over $200 billion in transactions annually, and that number is growing at 17.5% annually. It is only logical that their customers would be interested in a crypto payment solution for these expenses.
“As part of our 2020 focus to provide a complete merchant experience, we have launched daily settlements, initiated the integration of the Lightning Network, and now are introducing a full-service invoicing suite. The ability to service rapidly growing monthly subscription platforms along with traditional call centers and B2B agencies positions us to capture new market share, greatly increasing our monthly transaction volume through recurring payments.”
– Clayton Moore, Founder, and CEO of NetCents Technology
Bringing subscription-type billing to cryptocurrency payments, the full-service invoicing suite equips merchants such as monthly subscription services, agencies, accounting and law firms, telephone bookings and the like with tools that enable them to track their payment cycle when invoicing clientele.
Key features and business intelligence tools include:
- API integration
- Integration with accounting and CRM systems
- Set invoicing frequency and due dates
- Customer and client management/database
- Full invoice tracking (opened, forward, bounce, spam filter)
- Re-issue or cancel an invoice, save invoice draft, and export to PDF
- Accounts receivable reporting, including Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) and average invoice payment time
- Invoices payable insights – coming due, 1-30 days overdue, 31-60 days overdue, 61-90 days overdue, over 90 days overdue
- Payment status reporting